Friday, October 8, 2010

Scent of a Woman

A few weeks ago, I began hunting for the 'perfect' perfume. I'd grown tired of my lavender-scented body lotion and wanted to up my game by deciding on a signature scent. After perusing perfume counters and smelling samples in magazines, I knew I wanted something flirty, cheeky, and charming. Not overpowering, not too exotic...think of a fresh-faced girl with a bright white smile who knows how to throw a wink. That may sound like a pretty specific vision, but I finally found the answer to my perfume prayers. Kate Spade just launched a signature scent - for celebrations both big and small. It's called Twirl, and is infused with a dash of joie de vivre. I purchased the rollerball version. It's small size easily pops into my purse or pocket. I adore the scent so much that I'll be springing for the bigger bottle next time. Something about the ritual of applying perfume feels so very feminine. If you're in the market for a fresh scent that is both subtle and distinct, give Twirl a whirl. It's scent-sational!

No comments:

Post a Comment