Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Apple A Day...Another Way

Winter Veggies Roasted in Cider
For this hearty dish, start with your favorite winter veggies (sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, turnip, carrot, and red potato) - sliced into small bites. Toss your raw veggies in a modest marinade - 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 cup of cider and 1 tablespoon agave (or honey or maple syrup). Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees. When you pull the veggies from the oven, toss on sea salt and cracked pepper. Serve as a side or main meal.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say how happy I am I found your blog! I <3 cooking, and I had lost my Muse...you have helped me feel inspired to cook again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thanks for inspiring me to keep cooking. More recipes to come...

    ReplyDelete